Tuesday, January 26, 2016

And I never wanna say goodbye

No more wondering if you miss me like I miss you
Three words, eight letters... that's all it took to make my day.
Read that first thing in the morning and it made me feel better than yesterday.
I don't know why. It makes me feel like he still thinks of me the way I think about him.
But with those three words, I can feel that he feels the pain I'm feeling now.
The longing, the missing everything we used to be.

I have been trying to distract myself.
Diverting my attention by talking/entertaining other guys.
But they don't know me like you do
It feels different, but, I guess, I just have to get used to that.
Hearing someone else's laugh feels weird. It made me miss his' more.
Seeing someone else's text in the morning feels wrong. I always find myself scrolling through my notifications, looking for your name.

There's nothing else to do.
All we can do is miss each other. Nothing more, nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment