Sunday, October 10, 2021

Random Sunday post

It's Sunday and I decided to go out to regain my sanity.
I’ve been longing to do what I enjoy doing before the pandemic.. just to have that feeling that I have my life back.

I really enjoy going out and doing stuff by myself. 
Pre-pandemic I would just go to the mall and watch a movie,
Or go walk around BGC,
Or go to a coffee shop and read a book.

So, today, I'm currently at Starbucks writing this blog post.
I was doing my worksheet earlier and almost screamed because they were playing 'ON' by BTS.

To be honest, I don't have anything to talk about.
Well... I started going to therapy.
Yesterday was my first session with my psychologist.
I haven’t told anyone about it.
It was okay. I've already booked my next session so we'll see.

I just figured it was time to talk to someone about how I'm feeling.
I used to – I still do – think it's just PMS but when most mornings feel so heavy... I think that’s when it's no longer normal.
It's all still confusing to me but, hopefully, it gets better soon and I get that sense of clarity.

Anyway, this year's almost ending again. I can't believe we're still wearing masks and face shields.

No comments:

Post a Comment