 |
| 12/31/2020 |
It's that time of the year again.
Ending it again with a post reflecting on everything that happened this year.
To be honest, this year literally felt longer that any other year.
Spent most of it at home, working from home, getting drunk alone at home lol
Despite everything I feel like this year made me find myself again.
The quarantine has taken its toll to everyone’s mental health but, hey, I’m just glad we all made it through.
I wanna do the same thing I did last year by posting pics for each month but if I do that, all I’ll be posting is pictures of me at home so where’s the fun in that? lol
Let’s just do this in bullet style and get it over with!
January
 |
| Awts, Mau and I at Kelly and Kevin's wedding |
 |
| Had to hike for 2-3hrs reach Blue Soil Hills |
 |
| Sagada with work friends |
 |
| This selfie was taken after 3 consecutive days of solo drinking and sulking then Johnny and I started talking and I felt this good so I had to take selfies lol |
- Isabel, Carl and I went out for dinner and drinks at Timog
February
 |
| Weekend beach trip with these two <3 |
 |
| Samgyup dinner with Jyl and Daisu & yes, I dyed my hair back to black |
March
- Corona decided to be a huge bitch. This month is the start of lockdown.
- Didn't really do anything much, just stayed at home and worked.
- Johnny's birth month. He was so happy with the blanket I got him.
April
- Still on lockdown
- Occasionally went at my grandma's to have lunch with family
May
 |
| Birthday 2020. Yes, this was from my film camera. Boodle fight lunch with family. |
- Johnny told me he loves me on my birthday
- Still on lockdown
June-July
 |
| Sums up my mood for June and July lol |
 |
| Also, got new specs from Sunnies. And I feel like my hair grew longer |
November
 |
| Tito Famz bday celeb |
 |
| Di kami kumpleto but reunion with friends cause Anthony is back! |
- This month I realized I started enjoying fridays and holidays again
- Can't explain further cause I don't wanna jinx it but Tyler and I are doing good <3
December
 |
| Wasn't expecting this at all. Given that I've been with 3M for 3 months and getting this. I feel so appreciated. Definitely one of the highlights of this year. |
 |
| Nanay Josie turned 94 |
 |
| Eevee growing huhu |
 |
| Decided to get bangs for a change lol |
- Decided to fully cut off Andy, Johnny and everyone connected to them. Realized that Johnny wasn't really worth it after all. Still thankful for him but ya know.. it was just not worth it after all.
Overall, still thankful for this year. Thankful that me and my family are safe. This year really made a lot of us appreciate time with our families more. This pandemic needs to be over! I hope as this year ends, it takes Rona with it lol
~ I didn't get to travel this year as planned because obviously travel ban, lockdown and everything. Prolly one of the reasons I went crazy.
~ I didn't expect this year would be the year I leave Acn but still not regretting it. It just felt like it was the right time to leave. My former manager has been asking me to come back but, so far, I’m enjoying my new company. Everyone is just so welcoming and I’m enjoying the new working environment. Can't wait to meet everyone in person.
~ New Year 2020, I told myself I wouldn’t be sad over Andy anymore. I don't wanna be sad on new year because of him anymore cause I've been sad for the past couple new years because of him. As I’m writing this post, it's new year's eve and I can say that I'm not sad over Andy anymore or even Johnny. I’ll take that as a win.
~ So, how am I feeling? I'm feeling good. My heart is happy. Tinotopak ako from time to time but it is such an amazing feeling when you choose happiness and peace of mind over anything. Finding myself, knowing my worth, regaining that self love.... aaaaah it makes all the heartaches, tears and everything in between worth it.
I am hopeful and looking forward to a great 2021.
Claiming everything already. Manifesting it everyday.
Happy new year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment