It's sad cause I thought we would always be in each other's lives as friends.
It is sadder how that has to change just because some person's insecurity decides to make shit up.
Some people really crave for that drama in their life.
I don’t know why. Maybe it's for the thrill.
Probably it's to conceal reality.
I don't know.
I just know it's wack how she decided to step up her game with him when she knew he was moving on and we were talking. lol
I don't blame him if he sticks with her though.
Even when he knows she’s shady as fuck and lies all the time lol. Everybody knows she's shady.
I know he loves her, he has loved her for all these years. I can't blame him for doing everything to keep her now.
I just hope she stops with her lies. I just hope she gives him what he deserves.
But it's whatever.
I cared for him. I guess I somewhat still do but it's not the same anymore.
I don't even want him in my life at all.
I feel like I still care for him because I know how it feels like to be in his shoes where I would do anything to keep someone even if that person is toxic as fuck.
Those kind of feelings can blind the shit out of you.
I'm glad I’m now out of that situation.
I hate how the idea of that person made me stupid lol
I'm drama-free
I'm just happy as it is
You know when I used to say that someday I would wake up and I won't think about that person no more? Yup, that someday happened.
I've been waking up feeling lighter and better and it's just a wonderful feeling.
He wasn't worth it. He ain't shit lol
I'm thankful that I'm ending 2020 with a clear mind, happy heart and soul.
I am claiming it.
No comments:
Post a Comment