Last message I sent you was telling you what a worthless 'friend' you are.
I didn't even wait for you to respond as I blocked your messages already, if any.
Little did I know I wasn't the only one who felt this way.
Even our other close friends do.
What happened to you?
I would’ve understood if you only cut it off with me after everything that happened.
I would’ve understood that she forbids you to even be in the same place as me.
But drifting off from our mutual friends ain't cool.
What happened to you?
You used to be so happy. You used to be so caring for your friends.
I can’t even find the right words to describe how much of a good friend were you back then.
What happened to you?
Don't even give me the "I have different priorities" bullshit.
We all have different priorities. We all have different lives.
Having different shit doesn’t mean you're just going to throw away old people in your life?
Maybe that's why you don't have long time friends, you treat friends as disposable.
Thinking of it, you were always like that.
When we were in college, you didn't really hang out with your high school friends.
And now, we're no longer in college, you don’t hang out with us or our friends too.
You have your workmates now... and her.
Are you really like that?
Are you just loyal to those who you have a use for?
Are you that weak to be overpowered by the people around you?
If that's the case, I pity you.
When everything went down, I went to look for myself but you... you didn't experience finding the real you. You were always with someone and that’s just sad.
You can pretend all you want that you've changed and all that but that's just a facade.
Being with you a couple times after everything that happened, I know you’re still there.
Barely but still there.
I hope she's worth it.
I hope she's worth everything you gave up for.
I hope whatever you became, you will be able to look at yourself in the mirror everyday and know that that's you. The real you and not just pretending to be someone you’re not.
Even if we're not friends, I still wish the best for you.
You were one of the best guy friends I had the moment I started college.
It's sad losing you but I’m still glad cause I have three more best guy friends that genuinely care for me.
It's your loss. It's your loss throwing away friends that would've been with you through it all.
I didn't even wait for you to respond as I blocked your messages already, if any.
Little did I know I wasn't the only one who felt this way.
Even our other close friends do.
What happened to you?
I would’ve understood if you only cut it off with me after everything that happened.
I would’ve understood that she forbids you to even be in the same place as me.
But drifting off from our mutual friends ain't cool.
What happened to you?
You used to be so happy. You used to be so caring for your friends.
I can’t even find the right words to describe how much of a good friend were you back then.
What happened to you?
Don't even give me the "I have different priorities" bullshit.
We all have different priorities. We all have different lives.
Having different shit doesn’t mean you're just going to throw away old people in your life?
Maybe that's why you don't have long time friends, you treat friends as disposable.
Thinking of it, you were always like that.
When we were in college, you didn't really hang out with your high school friends.
And now, we're no longer in college, you don’t hang out with us or our friends too.
You have your workmates now... and her.
Are you really like that?
Are you just loyal to those who you have a use for?
Are you that weak to be overpowered by the people around you?
If that's the case, I pity you.
When everything went down, I went to look for myself but you... you didn't experience finding the real you. You were always with someone and that’s just sad.
You can pretend all you want that you've changed and all that but that's just a facade.
Being with you a couple times after everything that happened, I know you’re still there.
Barely but still there.
I hope she's worth it.
I hope she's worth everything you gave up for.
I hope whatever you became, you will be able to look at yourself in the mirror everyday and know that that's you. The real you and not just pretending to be someone you’re not.
Even if we're not friends, I still wish the best for you.
You were one of the best guy friends I had the moment I started college.
It's sad losing you but I’m still glad cause I have three more best guy friends that genuinely care for me.
It's your loss. It's your loss throwing away friends that would've been with you through it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment