Wow. Two blog posts in one day.
I’m in a roll. Just kidding. I’m bored, obviously.
So, what’s up with me?
– I’m working out again but not that intense though. Just want to have some routine back in my life. Who knew being in bed all day gets tiring after all? lol
– I’m going to travel next month! Second solo travel and I swear I’m gonna get a lot of shit done compared on when I was in Bangkok. Imma blog that up here. I can’t wait. I wanna get out and just explore.
– Work has been okay. I won the 2nd quarter awards for something. lol I just know I won something and I got performance points for it. I still work nights. I honestly learned to live with it.
– I recently realized that I’ve changed. I’ve changed in a way that the old me would’ve been proud of and would’ve avoided unnecessary drama as well. I realized that I’ve been more vocal. Maybe years of having girl drama caused this. I now say what I want. I owe up to what I’ve said before that may have hurt someone else's feelings. I directly talk to someone if there's something wrong. I know it should’ve been like that in the beginning but, damn, I was immature and easily corrupted. Thinking of it, I may have saved the friendship I had with Anri but nah, we both know it wouldn’t work with 'that' someone in the picture. Tbh, when 'that' someone wasn't in the circle, we were ok but all good. Some bridges are meant to be burned. We've moved on.
– Quarter life crisis is some kind of hell. I swear some days I’m good, some days I feel anxious thinking bout the future versus the things I’ve accomplished so far. Thinking 5 years ago, I can see that I made progress in life, my career and all that but you ever had that feeling that it's just not enough? You feel like you expected yourself to do more than that... I don’t know. Maybe this is just me lol
– I just wanna say that MALIBU NIGHTS is just awesome. I’m currently still listening to it and I just can’t. Paul exactly knows the words I wanna say.
– Marriage & kids. It's too soon to even say it but, to be honest, I have somehow given up with the idea of marriage. When Andy and I were together, the thought crossed my mind and how it would’ve been amazing spending the rest of my life with him, and even if we already broke up, I still think that but I can no longer change that thought for someone else. So, technically, if it's not with Andy, then I have given up on the idea of marriage and kids. I’m not even kidding and exaggerating. I swear to revisit this in a couple months and we'll see. But, as of the moment, I’m just trynna build myself up independently again... like how I was before, 2016 me. I don’t get people with kids that make it sound like people with no kids aren’t happy. Like stfu. lol
That’s probably it for now. I swear blog content next month will be.. nice. lol
I can't wait to travel. Quite nervous cause I’ll be traveling alone and I prolly just wing it and not rely on tour packages. Gahhhhhh.

No comments:
Post a Comment