Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Who would've thought I'd get you

I was never the kind of girl who likes receiving a bouquet of flowers, especially roses.
I think they're overrated and I'm not saying this to make me look cool.
I think buying flowers is a waste of money. They're expensive af. lol
But being in that moment, receiving a bouquet from someone you love and care for... it's a feeling I can't put into words. (But I'm talkative, so, of course, I'll try haha)

It was so unexpected.
It was a Tuesday.
Andy and I were FaceTiming before I went to bed around 8 in the morning.
I woke up around 2 in the afternoon because the dogs were barking and my phone kept on ringing.
I even thought it was the stuff I bought online last Monday & I was thinking how fast it got shipped. Lol
I was so sleepy that I wanted to just sleep and not mind them but the dogs were freaking noisy.
Soooo.. I went down and when I opened the door, I saw a delivery guy holding a bouquet of flowers and I was about to get pissed cause I thought they got the wrong address but they said it was for me.
I was half-asleep signing a paper with my name on it, receiving the bouquet of roses.
I asked the delivery guy who is it from and he just told me that there's a card.
He didn't even write a name!!
When I opened the card, it didn't even have a name on it.
I called Andy on FaceTime and immediately asked: "WHAT DID YOU DO?"
I gotta give props to his acting skills cause he really looked like he didn't know what I was talking about until he laughed cause I was going crazy thinking who could possibly send me flowers.

It was so sweet because there wasn't a special occasion.
I appreciate it so much, not because of the flowers, because the gesture made me feel so special.

I guess I can now understand the girls who post bouquets on social media.
And, of course, I'm so extra that I needed to take a picture with it. LOL
Just in case Andy's reading this...
Hi babe, I love you. Stop stalking

No comments:

Post a Comment