I really don't have anything relevant stuff to say.
It's just it's Friday and it seems like everything at work has been fixed or somewhat okay now.
I've been working for 10 hours every day since last week plus weekend work. I even worked for 15 hours the other day because of deadlines. Lol
I still enjoy it though. I just feel so pressured and exhausted.
So glad I got to rest this weekend without anything work-related on my mind.
I can finally continue everything I'm watching on Netflix lol (I know, I'm boring)
So life updates!
Andy and I are in our 8th month. I know. Time flew so fast that it didn't feel like it was that long already. It doesn't feel like we're on our 8th month but it feels like we've known each other forever.
My great grandma is gonna arrive next week.
I'm excited for next month! I will surely blog about it here!!
I miss my friends even if I talk to them on group chats.
One time, Andy and I were talking about my friends. How I have separate group chats for each like:
I have a group chat for my high school best friends. Johnaley and Joey.
I have a group chat for my 3rd-year high school best friends. Johnley and Kerstein.
I have a group chat for my 4th-year high school best friends. Andhe, Kate, Anthony, Yeng, Kelvin & Joseph.
I have a group chat for my college best friends. Darwin, Sabel & Patrick.
I have a group chat for my girls. Mau, Jazmine, Frances & Kelly.
I have a group chat for my two closest friends from work. Nian and Dice.
I know. That's a lot.
I just love keeping in touch with my friends. Lol clingy since birth.
I think, as we grow older, we value the friendships we have in our life even more.
We make it a point to cherish and appreciate each one of them who stayed true to us through the years.
It's not a secret that I lost a couple of close friends in the past couple years.
I still care for them and I wish them happiness even if we're not friends anymore.
The last thing I heard about them was one just got married & had a kid then the other one is busy exploring the world cause she's a flight attendant.
I still have love for them but I have accepted that as you go through life, you will lose some people along the way and that all happened for a reason.
You can never force friendships and you should never try to.
"If you're not losing friends, you might not be growing up"
(^ read that somewhere)
LOL
So, yeah, I love every single one of my friends.
I can say that I finally got my circle sorted out this year.
No more of that bs, just da realessssst. Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment