Sunday, July 9, 2017

Love finds you


I pray to God that I don't jinx this.
I've been holding myself back to blog or post anything about this guy 'cause I'm too scared to jinx it.
In the past, whenever I feel happy with someone or like something is kinda going good, I somehow jinx after I post or write or talk about it.
He isn't a secret at all. I talk about him with my close friends and my sister. My mom knows about him.
I just don't blog about him or post much on social media.

It has been half a year now.
We've been together for 6 freaking months.
Can you believe that? Yeah, me neither.
It has been a rocky start for us. Ya know, the basic. Exes, past stuff, adjustments and all that but we made it through all that.
It just went by so fast. It doesn't feel like 6 months at all.
I guess, this is what genuine & lasting happiness feels like.
What they always say, "Time flies so fast when you're having fun" & hell that's so true.

I know this sounds so cliche but, trust me, I mean it when I say Andy is the best boyfriend ever.
He can tell how I'm feeling the moment I answer the phone and say "hello".
He can tell if I'm thinking bout something even if he can't see or even if I'm not talking.
He understands how I feel and why I feel that way.
He makes me feel special by appreciating even the little things I do or say.
He's not afraid to talk about the hard topics.
He supports me with everything I do and want.
He believes in me.
He doesn't hesitate to tell me when I'm doing something off or wrong.
He just sees through me.
He treats me so well.
I'm so comfortable with him and it's so crazy.
I don't even know why I'm listing everything but I can go on about everything all day.
I guess I am new to this stuff. The stuff on how a real relationship should be.
Cause if you know me or read my blog, you'll know that my past relationship was crap and toxic af.
I think I have deleted some posts and it made me cringe. I can't believe I let someone treat me that way for so long.
But, in a way, I'm still thankful... cause maybe this is God's reward for me.
And damn, I'm so thankful.

I am happy... that joy in my heart, the butterflies I feel in my stomach, the contentment, that peaceful feeling that everything's gonna be okay.

So, Andy, if you're reading this... well, damn, stalker much? JK! I love you, baby. Forever and always. We gooooooooood lol ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment