 |
| 90% of my Inflatable Island PH experience lol |
Last weekend, my friends and I went to my hometown with no hotel reservation or a plan at all.
 |
| Yes, we're so extra with our Timezone Photobooth pic |
Saturday morning, we all decided to meet up at Victory Liner - Cubao Terminal. I went there straight from work.. even if I worked from home haha. No sleep and hungry. There we a lot of people at the terminal. We had to wait for our bus for like two hours and it was hella hot but that gave us time to search for a hotel to stay at and finalize our plan.
We arrived at Olongapo around 3 in the afternoon. We decided to just go to the Inflatable Island Sunday morning cause we were too tired already. We went to SM Olongapo and had our late lunch at Mang Inasal. After that, we went to Harbor Point. Strolled around the mall, played at Timezone and grabbed some coffee and cake before we went back to the hotel. I swear I slept so quick. I was so tired.
Sunday morning, we woke up early. Breakfast at Chowking near the jeepney terminal then went to Samba Beach Resort. There were a few people already when we got there. We bought the two-hour pass and I'm so glad we did. It costs Php 799 but if you can buy it for 699 when you book it online. After buying the ticket, you can go inside already to be oriented and to sign waivers. You need the waiver to be able to get the life vest. You can also get a locker for your personal belongings. I'm so glad that we went early morning cause there weren't that many people yet and the sun is not that strong. After having your life vest set and all, you can now go to the Inflatable Island.
 |
| Line for the life vest |
 |
| Before going to the Inflatable Island |
 |
| Me after trying so hard not to fall or slip |
Over all, the experience was fun. I wouldn't do it again though... or maybe I will when I'm more physically fit. HAHAHAHAHA which is never lol It was a fun weekend. It's just so nice to be with these people again. And I'm happy that we're all still in touch with each other.
For more details about Inflatable Island PH, go to this link: http://www.theinflatableisland.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment