Wednesday, January 18, 2017

9 days off work

This post is so long overdue but whatever
I had a 9 days vacation last week & it felt like a month. So that's what being unemployed feels like. lol
The main reason why I took vacation leaves is that my fave aunt in the universe got married.
Yes, Tita Maan is already married. I'm so happy for her, for them. Truly meant to be.
I'm just gonna do this bullet style cause I suck at paragraphs lol

  • So, the first day of vacation, Saturday, Erin and I had our nails done. We went to the mall to buy stuff too then went to Halespot. First time seeing my uncles after 14 freaking years!!! They didn't change much. (Still handsome. Both single btw if any of y'all are interested lol). We went to Willy's for an hour or two then went home.
  • Wedding day!!!!!!!! We went to Segara Villas early in the morning to get out hair and makeup done. Yah know, bridesmaid stuff. After that, we took a bunch of photos with the rest of the entourage. I regret not losing weight because I looked like a whale but whatever... I'm not the one getting married. Lol Anyway, the wedding was held at St Therese then the reception was at El Kabayo. It was hella fun cause it was a pretty big family event. Seriously the first wedding that I enjoyed. Maybe because I wasn't just a guest, I was part of the program. I didn't feel bored at all. Or maybe because I am just happy how happy Tita Maan and Tito Mark are. They are the coolest couple ever. Truly meant to be~
    (Photos below are taken by Jay Mayuga)
#MrAndMrsFamz
The entourage
Bride's side of the fam
Flower gals
Tito Justin, Me, Erin & Tito Jermaine

Mark and Maan Same Day Edit from Jake Olaso on Vimeo.
  • Monday, I didn't do much. I went to see a movie, Passengers. Chris Pratt and J Law was great. It was a nice movie and all. I wanted to go out and get drinks but mah friends are all in Manila. Boooo. Luckily, my aunts and uncles dragged me to Liberty Sports Bar. It was a fun, chill night. I just had two bottles of San Mig Light and a pinipig ice cream. Lol
  • Tuesday, aunts and uncles kidnapped me. We went to SM Clark. 7th wheeling like a pro. Yup.
  • Wednesday, we went to SM San Fernando. Strolled around. Despedida dinner with the fam. Said goodbyes to Tito Justin and Tito Jermaine. Bittersweet night but always fun with the fam. I hope they can come back home often.

  • Thursday, Mini surprise birthday party for Kristine plus tequila night. I got so drunk but it was hella fun. Truth be told, that was the last time I drank alcohol.. as of today.

  • Friday, despite the hangover, I watched La la Land and it was awesome. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone truly deserved the awards. The movie was great. So great.
  • Saturday, I went back to Manila early cause I don't know. Just felt like it lol
Overall, it was a fun vacation. Very worth it. Family always comes first.
I hope we can all do this again sometime soon this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment