Thursday, January 26, 2017

23:59

You know me; now and then, I'm a mess
Please don't hold that against me
I'm a girl with a temper and heat
I know I can be crazy

Been LSS-ing on Snakeships' "Don't Leave" cause lyrics. Yup.
It felt like forever since I last wrote in here. Maybe because I've been busy as hell.
I've been filling up dev lead for the API project so that's been keeping me occupied.
I have closed doors lately... well, not necessarily closing doors. Like I've been kinda brave, setting everything straight.
One of my fears is rejection. That's why I find it hard to turn down someone or say what I really want.
But you'll just make it to a point where you can no longer tolerate the fear and just go with it.
So far, I am still relieved and no regrets on what I did. I just wish Samuel and Joseph well.

Anyway, I don't know why but I just can't really blog about something that makes me genuinely happy while I'm in the moment. Maybe because, like I said before, I'm not ready to let that happy feeling out cause I'm afraid I might just jinx it or whatever. Lol

So... nope, I'm not blogging bout it. I am happy. My heart is happy. Blissful. Joy in mah heart. Genuine happiness. Call it whatever you want lol
I don't know what's up with me but I feel so carefree like I have nothing to worry about.
Thanks to the big guy up there. You really work in mysterious ways.

PS.
I think I blogged about something a month ago. When I was drunk. LOL
That was so lame and was an in the moment, drunk, too emotional state of mind. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment