I don't know why but I can't sleep.
I'd like to think it's the alcohol but alcohol usually makes me sleep extra sweet at night.
But right now, I can't even feel sleepy.
I'm intoxicated, frustrated & mostly disappointed.
I feel so stupid. So dumb stupid.
I fell for it again. After everything, I went through, after everything I put inside my head just to get over it.
I feel so weak. I feel so out of control. I'm crying right now and it's not even worth it.
Maybe I'm just drunk. Drunk and being impulsive.
Impulsive because I blocked him on Facebook Messenger.
I also blocked someone not even related to this on Snapchat because I got so pissed.
Oh, what a life.
Maybe that's just it. It can never be because I always let it just be this way.
I always complain how it is but I never make a way to make everything change.
Or I don't know what I'm saying cause I don't know and this post has no sense at all
No comments:
Post a Comment