A few months ago, he was rolled into the project I'm in.
I can still remember how his smile caught my attention. I'm a sucker for guys who have cute smiles. That kind of smile that reaches into his eyes. Lol
As days passed, I realized that I got this itsy bitsy crush on him. We talked every once in a while. He used to randomly message me on Lync just to say a joke or say Hi.
When we moved to Eastwood, The testing team were left back in Mckinley and he is from the testing team. Given the circumstance, he still never fails to message me every day. Whether work related or not, he would make it a point to always say hi. That's when the teasing started. His team mates and some of my team mates would create a group chat just to tease us. I would just ride along, don't wanna be a fun sucker even if deep inside me is questioning if I really like me. Just because he answers as if he really likes me.
When our project ended, that's when it got serious. Well, not serious serious.
He still messages me every day. Asking me how I am. All that stuff. I thought it was nice of him or maybe he was just bored.
Then one day, he asked me who is my current boyfriend. I said none and asked him too,
He said he doesn't have a girlfriend. He never had a girlfriend.
It surprised me. He is good looking and very nice.
But then, I thought maybe he was very studious in college that's why having a relationship never came to his mind. Or maybe he is too torpe to ask someone to be his girlfriend.
And I was kinda right in the latter part. Several conversations passed and he can't even tell me what he really feels. I mean, I'm all in into meeting in person and telling me how he feels but time is really shitty. Work is shit too. Lol
But I know, I know, everything happens for a reason. I don't wanna rush whatever it is... if it is really true.
The over thinker inside of me can't help but to over analyze everything.
I even consulted few of my close work mates since they know him and some of my friends too.
My work mates are excited for me and they think that he has nice intentions.
I think he has nice intentions. I think that he is too good for me. I think that I'm not deserving to be his first girlfriend.
But when I think about him, I just can't help but smile as if he is one of the good things that happened in my life even though nothing much has happened.
Up to this point, we haven't really cleared things up as I am in Olongapo and he is in QC.
He has work til next week and I'm on vacation already.
All I can do is pray and hope. I guess. If it really is something.
I am making myself even more confused than before lol
I can still remember how his smile caught my attention. I'm a sucker for guys who have cute smiles. That kind of smile that reaches into his eyes. Lol
As days passed, I realized that I got this itsy bitsy crush on him. We talked every once in a while. He used to randomly message me on Lync just to say a joke or say Hi.
When we moved to Eastwood, The testing team were left back in Mckinley and he is from the testing team. Given the circumstance, he still never fails to message me every day. Whether work related or not, he would make it a point to always say hi. That's when the teasing started. His team mates and some of my team mates would create a group chat just to tease us. I would just ride along, don't wanna be a fun sucker even if deep inside me is questioning if I really like me. Just because he answers as if he really likes me.
When our project ended, that's when it got serious. Well, not serious serious.
He still messages me every day. Asking me how I am. All that stuff. I thought it was nice of him or maybe he was just bored.
Then one day, he asked me who is my current boyfriend. I said none and asked him too,
He said he doesn't have a girlfriend. He never had a girlfriend.
It surprised me. He is good looking and very nice.
But then, I thought maybe he was very studious in college that's why having a relationship never came to his mind. Or maybe he is too torpe to ask someone to be his girlfriend.
And I was kinda right in the latter part. Several conversations passed and he can't even tell me what he really feels. I mean, I'm all in into meeting in person and telling me how he feels but time is really shitty. Work is shit too. Lol
But I know, I know, everything happens for a reason. I don't wanna rush whatever it is... if it is really true.
The over thinker inside of me can't help but to over analyze everything.
I even consulted few of my close work mates since they know him and some of my friends too.
My work mates are excited for me and they think that he has nice intentions.
I think he has nice intentions. I think that he is too good for me. I think that I'm not deserving to be his first girlfriend.
But when I think about him, I just can't help but smile as if he is one of the good things that happened in my life even though nothing much has happened.
Up to this point, we haven't really cleared things up as I am in Olongapo and he is in QC.
He has work til next week and I'm on vacation already.
All I can do is pray and hope. I guess. If it really is something.
I am making myself even more confused than before lol
No comments:
Post a Comment