Friday, December 11, 2015

Don't be a douche

I hate people who lead other people on.
I don't know why they do it. I think they are selfish, self-centered, attention seeking douchebags/bitches.
I mean, if you don't like a person, don't make them feel like you're into them or that they have a chance on you. It's just so fucking wrong.
I know no one wants to be lead on, so why do some people do it?

I had my fair share of some guys "liking" me. (cmon, I'm not that ugly. *sad puppy eyes*)
I never ever ever lead someone on. It's more the other way around for me. I'm always the one being lead on. Lol
But I'm not ashamed of it.
Why would I be ashamed of it? It's not my fault that the person I liked lead me on. It's his self-issues or maybe he just liked the chase.

People who lead other people on deserves to be alone.
They deserve to rot in hell. Alone.

So, guys & gals, let's play a fair game.
Don't give someone false hope. Don't even give them half the hope.
If you aren't 100% into it then get the fuck out of it.
Don't give the pathetic "I don't wanna hurt him/her" excuse because it's fucking pathetic. Like beyond pathetic. Do you think it won't hurt when he/she knew that you're leading them on?
Telling someone the truth, no matter how it hurts, is better than prolonging the lies and making them believe that they have a chance.
 Don't wait for karma to punch you to wake up.

Grow some balls and make up your mind, kids.


// Disclaimer: Not really into this kind of situation. I just felt like blogging about it. Lol//

No comments:

Post a Comment