Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I was red and you were blue

When our project manager told us couple months ago that our project will be relocated in Global One, Eastwood, I *silently* wished to be rolled off.
One, because it's too far from where I live. The commute is shit. I hate taking the train.
Two, because I will miss McKinley. I will miss everyone. Attachment issues, I know.
And three, Alexon will be there. I can't bear being in the same place and having that thought that if we cross each others path, it just gives me that heavy feeling. Heavy feeling of seeing an old friend or whatever you used to be so close with and now you don't even acknowledge each other kind of feeling.

After three weeks of being here, the day I wish to never come came.
It caught me off guard. I wasn't even supposed to go out but I don't know what force made me go with my work mates.
Honestly, I already forgot what he looks like in person. It has been more than two years, I think.
Over-exaggerating but my world really stopped for a moment. Not in a lovesick kinda way.
It was the feeling of seeing a long time friend for the first time again.
I don't know if that was even counted as a casual encounter.
It was so awkward. Not lying.
He gave me a very short "uy" in a very low voice that I can still hear.
I just gave him an awkward low wave with a short "hi".
After that, I didn't feel anything. At all. Which is not surprising.
I'm sure I don't feel anything more than friendship because if I'll re-read everything I wrote about him in this blog right now, I would cringe. Lol which is a good thing I guess.

*sigh*
All I know is that I miss him and I'm pretty sure the guys miss him too.
And it kills me that I know why he isn't hanging out with us anymore.
Oh, regrets.

But everything happens for a reason right.
I'm just glad that I'm okay now.
And yes, it was like a closure my heart was waiting on or was looking for.
I just miss my friend now. Nothing more, nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment