It was a Thursday night and just because I am gonna go home Friday night, Darwin and I finally decided to hunt down Recovery Food. Perfect place when you're a bit drunk and hungry. Lol but in our case, we were just hungry. Recovery food has two branches that I know of around BGC, one at the ground floor of Crossroads Building, 32nd Street Corner, 8th Avenue and the second one is at BGC Stopover Pavilion. We went in the BGC Pavilion branch. The crew was accommodating. The place, especially the rest room, was clean and nice. Service was fast. The food was good. See their menu in
Zomato. Darwin had the Happy beef rice and I had the Amadobo. Both are tasty. We also had Dalandan juice which comes in a wine bottle. Sadly, the only picture I had there is our food below. Lol
After that, we went to a different Starbucks. We always go to the one in Crossroads building but for a change, we went to the Starbucks near Recovery Food.
We walked around Highstreet too. Just a typical chill Thursday night with one of my mains. Sadly, we don't have a picture together lol
 |
| Dress and Flats: Cotton On |
No comments:
Post a Comment