 |
| We are not twins |
Spent my Saturday with the little sister. We went to the mall, bought new phone cases, pigged out at Pizza Hut, walked around the city. It may all sound so boring but it wasn't. It was actually fun, not too tiring day with her. Maybe because I missed her and that it was an opportunity to catch up since I don't go home often.
 |
| Just trying to take a "blogger" shot |
 |
| Cheat day! |
 |
| Hot date |
After that, we went home and had a movie night + last episode of The Vampire Diaries that broke my heart into pieces because no more Elena... that bonding ended 10 minutes ago. She's now sleeping. Yes, we watched three movies. One is
The Duff which was supposed to be an adaptation from the book but it was sooooooooo far from the book. I think, even though I'm not done reading it, the book is better. Well, it always is. Anyway, the second one is
The Trophy Wife, a local movie, it was insane. Totally didn't expect it to be that way. 'twas nice. The last movie was
LOL. It was a nice movie. I missed Miley's hair BUT damn
Douglas Booth was freaking hot. H-O-T. I can't even contain myself whenever he clings to Miley in the movie. Like kiss her neck or just cuddle or be clingy. Haha The movie plot was nice. And lastly, we watched the last episode of The Vampire Diaries, it was so heartbreaking. My heart still aches.The flashback scenes were the reason I have panda eyes. Can't help but cry :(
Overall, this day was pretty much awesome. Fun bonding with the little sista. Oh, a friend visited me too. That friend shouldn't be named for now because he is not that special... yet. Or whatever.
And also, my super sweet sister bought matching necklaces. Made my heart awe. :")
 |
| Nautical theme matching necklaces c/o the little sis. I smell Larry Stylinson lol |
 |
| New case looks like Zayn's hand tattoo <3 |
6:15 AM and I should sleep because I'll be going back to Manila in a few hours.
Boo hoo, Monday.
 |
I look fat as fuck but whatever
Top&Shorts: Forever 21; Bag: Steve Madden; Shoes: Toms |
No comments:
Post a Comment