But if I could change your mind, how would you want me?
Would you say you need me coz I need you now... If I could change your mind
Have you ever had that feeling when you feel so attached to a certain person?
That no matter what you do, he will always be one of your weaknesses.
No matter how hard you try, no matter how much you want to detach yourself or hate that person for everything he did to you, you just can't.
They said when a girl and a boy used to have mutual feelings for each other, they can never be friends again after that.
So imagine how am I feeling right now? Lol. The struggle is real.
It's like pretending everything didn't happen.
Pretending that it's okay to see him with one of your best friends.
Pretending that you're so happy for them.
Pretending you are okay.
Pretending that your heart doesn't ache.
So imagine how am I feeling right now? Lol. The struggle is real.
It's like pretending everything didn't happen.
Pretending that it's okay to see him with one of your best friends.
Pretending that you're so happy for them.
Pretending you are okay.
Pretending that your heart doesn't ache.
I know, it is better this way.
I couldn't afford to lose another friend.. to take a risk and cross that friendship line again even if I know it's different with him.
I couldn't afford to lose another friend.. to take a risk and cross that friendship line again even if I know it's different with him.
Oh, how I hate getting trapped in the past. And I guess I'm not yet ready to close this chapter
No comments:
Post a Comment