It has been a long time since I wrote here.
I hate to sound cliché but this pandemic is just making my mental health worse.
I've become more unmotivated and sadder. I just wanna sleep most of the time.
I didn't even blog during my birthday month... which sucks cause I always do.
Everyday I've been preparing myself for all of this to fade away.
It still feels like a dream whenever you say that you love me.
The feeling is still surreal.
How can someone as amazing as you see something good with someone as damaged as me?
Even if I lose you tomorrow, I know I'll still be thankful knowing someone like you.
I've been saying this since the day you brought joy to my heart and I still mean it today.
I wish I met you first.
Maybe it would've been easier, maybe it would've been waaaay different.
But I didn't. I didn't meet you first.
My heart ached when you said, "I wish I met you sooner".
My heart ached when you said, "I don't want you to leave me".
My heart ached when you said, "My mom wants to meet you so bad cause she wants to know first hand why I'm head over heels over you".
My heart ached when you said, "I just don't want to get cheated or played with".
My heart ached when you said, "I know it's useless to say anything, so I'm just going to show you".
You make my heart ache in a good way.. In the best way on how I never thought someone would feel like that with me. The way I never thought it could feel like.
That overwhelming and warm feeling in my chest.
I can only wish this could last. Forever.
I keep on asking for 'one more day' with the universe and I know, one day, I would ran out of that.
But, for now, I would savor it.
I'd gladly accept all the pain that this might cause me if it means I get more time with you.
Just give me all of you in exchange for me
No comments:
Post a Comment