Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Unfinished

Just when I was ready to let you go..
Just when I've accepted that we're just gonna be friends..
I thought it was a dream, a beautiful dream, but then I woke up and you were still there.

You were dropping hints that you like me more than a friend.
I wasn't taking it seriously.
But it was when you said, "I'm so happy. It's like falling in love again", that made my heart ache.. in a good way.. and in a bad way.
I don't know if that made my heart skipped a beat but it somewhat felt like that.
How can a heart like yours love a heart like mine?

Everything feels so perfect right now.
Despite me being me, overthinking and all my emotional baggage.
It feels surreal and just.. perfect.

But, I know, I eventually have to let you go.
I wish I didn't have to.
Maybe that's just why it happened this way.
Universe wants me to take this feeling with me, so when I remember you, I'll remember that someone as awesome like you loved someone like me.

I need to pick this up some other time cause I feel... blank.
I've been trynna continue or say more in this but all I can feel is my heart breaking.
Prolly PMS or whatever. so yeah

Dahil una pa lang, alam naman nating mayroong hangganan
At kahit ipilit, hanggang dito na lang.. Hindi tayo pwede

No comments:

Post a Comment