My body clock is now normal. I'm back to morning shift since Feb 6th.
Yes, I now have a normal life. I got pulled into my new project sooner than expected. Can't complain.
It has been almost a month now and it has been good. Mostly getting to know everything bout the application and all that.
I’m actually quite nervous. Expectations are high and I don't wanna fail. I don't ever wanna fail lol
We're 2 months down for this year and I haven't started going to the gym lmao
So much for "starting to workout" but I swear I'm gonna try to go at least three times this week, I'm just adjusting right now with the new work schedule but I'm gonna get around it.
Soooooooo... I was stuck in traffic a couple weeks ago and I impulsively decided to cut my hair short.
| Bye curls. Hello short hair. |
No regrets up to this day. After all, it's just hair. It will grow back.
And by that, I got it colored on Valentine's day just cause I was stuck in traffic and I thought my dark brown hair was boring. I was aiming for an Auburn, red-ish brown-ish kind of color and I really wanted to get it colored but the traffic was crap going to Tony and Jackey. So I tried this Vivere Salon in Glorietta and I swear I ain't gonna go back. lol
Okay. End of hair dilemma.
While I was getting my hair cut, I can't help but think of Andy.
He always loved my long hair. He didn't want me to cut it or even have it trimmed when we were together. lol Ang sad.
I guess this is really the start of getting out of it. I have gotten used to not talking to him every day that when he messages me, it feels foreign and that I don't see myself waiting for his messages or calls anymore.
I won't lie, I still miss him. I think that's normal.
What's not normal is to miss Alexon. It has been years but maybe his recent marriage just made me nostalgic but, hey, I'm okay. Who would want to end up with someone who has cheated on you and lied to you right? I don't. I ain't Khloe Kardashian. Jk lol
Soooo, like I said, I tried so hard to finish my Feb book but life has been busy.
I'm halfway through it though! So I'll be able to finish soon! Then on to the next book!!!
Second month of this year and it has been refreshing.
Thanks to the guy up there ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment