| Fujifilm X-A10; 01/18/2019 |
Unlike last year, January has been so nice to me this year.
So far, so good.
I've been keeping up with my skin care routine – basically just facial wash, toner, sometimes I do sheet masks, eyelift cream then moisturizer. I also bought a sunscreen and been trying to religiously apply it after shower.
I have finally finished my January book which is 'The Crown's Game'. I can say that it is a good read and I wanna read the next book... I am yet to find where to buy it lol I will give it a rating of 3/5 just because Vika was sooooo... UGHHHH. Like really? A boy can make you lose focus on the game that will determine your fate??? My competitive self is triggered lol
I splurged this month and I swear I'm trying to control it. Besides I can't think of anything else to buy lol. I feel a bit guilty and not guilty at the same time but it's ok to spoil yourself. No one should feel guilty bout that. Okay, I sound like a shopaholic who's just making excuses hahahaha.
I don't normally post stuff that I recently bought or have on social media – only when I'm too happy with it or someone gave it to me – but since this is a blog.. what else is there to say? lol Imma do a January Haul. So whats new...
– Fujifilm Instax 25!!! As I previously mentioned, my Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 died. RIP. It was either I trade it in for a new one or downgrade... obviously, I downgraded. I love it though! Instax 25 is very handy compared to my Wide 300 plus mini films have more cute films than wide films.
| Ofcourse. The test shot is my face. |
| Yes, it is pink. |
| Sample camera shot #1: morning view from my apartment |
| Sample camera shot #2: One of my impulsive purchases for this month from Miniso. So fluffy!! |
| Sample camera shot #3: Phone. lol |
| Sample camera shot #4: Pizza |
| Got a beaded heart charm too. |
| 01/22 steps |
At the end of the day, material things are just material things. Anybody who will say money can't buy you happiness doesn't know where to shop... lol JK My Gossip Girl heart is just quoting the Queen B. But, seriously, material things are just material things. They are nice to have and all that but, at the end of the day, what's more important is your inner peace, your mental health, your loved ones... stuff money can't really buy.
Like I said, this month has been better. Much much better than last year.
Looking back last January 2018, I was trying to get over some stuff, bury the pain in my heart, move on from certain shit to survive another day but, hey, a year later and here I am... a work in progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment