Well, hello, blog. I am back.
Yes, I am trying, trying so hard to update my blog every once in a while.
And since I got this new laptop from work, I will try to blog more often.
I don't know where these views are coming from but it's nice to know that someone out there is reading my stuff. Nonsense or not. Ya know what I mean.
For a long time, I really question myself on why do I blog. I think my reason was that I like writing about stuff, mostly my feelings, or lessons I learned and stuff like that. Cause I suck at writing about happy stuff lol
But, last week, I realized that another reason why I blog is that whenever I feel like I'm in that depressing or sad cycle again, I'll just read a blog post I wrote and I feel all better or even a bit better. Just cause I know that I can make it through just like the last time. Right?
Ah well. I don't really have a lot to update. I even added a gif that I took literally 5 minutes ago just to make this look interesting. Hahahaha
I've been busy with work lately and spending time with the boyf.
LOL YES, I AM OFFICIALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW.
Hoping for the best. Not a lot of friends know and met him yet cause I don't know. I just think that as long as the people close to me know him and that we are happy then I'm good. Idc about the other lurkers. Lol

No comments:
Post a Comment