I'm back!
It has been a month. I've been so busy with work lately. Like crazy busy.
I can say that I love having that love and hate relationship with programming.
I can feel that I have developed myself little by little. Like the things that were hard for me before, I can now do it like a pro. Well, not like a pro pro but you get what I'm saying.
What's up with me? Well, nothing so new. Same old me. Just productive. :)
The heart is doing okay. I think it's okay.
I have my fair share of down moments. Like missing someone, reminiscing shit, realizations, regrets, shoulda, woulda, coulda... and all.
But at the end of the day, I don't even care anymore. Being idle is a pain in the ass.
Like when I'm on my way to work or on my way home or the moment when I can't sleep or weekends. Those were the only time thoughts of having a boyfriend enter my mind. Idle times.
I know, it's pathetic. Like I can only think of being with someone because I don't have things to do or think of. Which leads me to realize that maybe I'm not ready for a relationship yet, another responsibility, another commitment and maybe rushing into those things again will just result in me getting my heart broken again.
I don't want that. At napapa "Bahala na nga lang" ako.
Heh! Enough of that sappy shit. It's Valentine's day today. Happy Valentine's Day, everybody.
Happy for the people who found that someone they can picture forever with.
And for the people who haven't found their someone yet, like me, don't lose hope. Don't look for it. It will come. Right time, right place.
As for me, I am very much into creating more progress with my career.
Exploring, wandering, taking risks, developing myself.
I wanna tour the world. I wanna meet new people. I wanna invest. I wanna be stable.
So, when that right one comes, everything will just fall into place. Easy as pie. No complications. <3
It has been a month. I've been so busy with work lately. Like crazy busy.
I can say that I love having that love and hate relationship with programming.
I can feel that I have developed myself little by little. Like the things that were hard for me before, I can now do it like a pro. Well, not like a pro pro but you get what I'm saying.
What's up with me? Well, nothing so new. Same old me. Just productive. :)
The heart is doing okay. I think it's okay.
I have my fair share of down moments. Like missing someone, reminiscing shit, realizations, regrets, shoulda, woulda, coulda... and all.
But at the end of the day, I don't even care anymore. Being idle is a pain in the ass.
Like when I'm on my way to work or on my way home or the moment when I can't sleep or weekends. Those were the only time thoughts of having a boyfriend enter my mind. Idle times.
I know, it's pathetic. Like I can only think of being with someone because I don't have things to do or think of. Which leads me to realize that maybe I'm not ready for a relationship yet, another responsibility, another commitment and maybe rushing into those things again will just result in me getting my heart broken again.
I don't want that. At napapa "Bahala na nga lang" ako.
Heh! Enough of that sappy shit. It's Valentine's day today. Happy Valentine's Day, everybody.
Happy for the people who found that someone they can picture forever with.
And for the people who haven't found their someone yet, like me, don't lose hope. Don't look for it. It will come. Right time, right place.
As for me, I am very much into creating more progress with my career.
Exploring, wandering, taking risks, developing myself.
I wanna tour the world. I wanna meet new people. I wanna invest. I wanna be stable.
So, when that right one comes, everything will just fall into place. Easy as pie. No complications. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment