"Bye forever"
I regretted it the moment I said it.
Just cause I saw how your smiling face telling me 'I’ll call you back' turned into that face I never wanna see – hurt.
I’ve been trying to figure out how to say good bye.. how to just vanish from your life..
I guess the downside of knowing someone's pain and all that is that you don't want them to feel that way again cause you know how it feels.
We still talk. Everyday.
I'm trynna convince myself that maybe this friendship thing will work.
But reality never fails to remind me how it won't.
The thing is.. I can't be just friends with you, Johnny.
It's the small things like you telling me how you like my hair in braided pigtails.
Or how you randomly said, "you look good in grey".
Or how you kinda gets jealous when someone messages me or I’m randomly smiling on my phone thinking I’m talking to someone else.
Or how ignored me for an hour thinking that I dreamt about someone else and how you smiled when I told you I dreamt of you.
Or how you keep calling me when I don’t answer, it makes me feel like you really wanna talk to me.
Or how you try so hard to cheer me up when I’m having a bad day.
But it really.. it's everything that you are.
It's everything that you do to know me better and to know my life, my family and my friends.
You’re still on the phone with me, kinda snoring and I’m just looking at your pretty face and it makes my heart ache a little just cause... damn you are so pretty. I wish I could keep you forever.
I don’t know how to finish this post.
And, as always, my previous post wasn't the last post for him anyway.
Damn, this might take a while to get over with.
No comments:
Post a Comment