Saturday, February 3, 2018

1 of 12

Me and my momma

I would like to declare January 2018 to be a trial month for this year lol
I wanted to be done with my Thailand posts before I officially welcome 2018 on my blog. So here it is.

First month of this year was an emotional rollercoaster ride for me.
I don't know if it was the new year, post holiday blues or because I’m taking my pills again but I just felt so sad and lost the first week of January.
I kinda got over it now though. Back to normal programming. lol

Updates!
Work's fine. Still with the same project. All of my teammates are gonna be rolled off from the project and I’m gonna have to temporarily work with my teammates from India until they find another resource from there to replace me... didn't they know? I'm irreplaceable. LOL #hugot

Life has been steady. Trying to lose weight but too lazy to go to the gym because of work schedule and mostly because I'm just too lazy. Diet it is! I try. I’m actually quite contented sometimes on how I weigh. Like I'm not thin thin, I somehow have curves and boobs. Hahaha. Trying to make myself feel better. ANYWAY

Andy and I are doing good. Better actually. We're almost a year together and I just fall in love with him everyday. It's amazing how someone can tell how you're feeling or what’s on your mind by looking at you. Things may be tough but, as we always say, nothing worth it comes easy :)

I'd like to believe that there's a lot more to look forward to this year.
Each year I look forward to learnings and achievements and I hope this year will be full of that.

I won't even bother sharing my New Year's Resolution because I'm pretty sure I've broken a few.
Oh but one of those resolutions is to only drink three cups of soda this year and, as of this writing, I haven’t had a single cup. Lol. *proudly pats myself on the back*
New Year's eve with the fam

No comments:

Post a Comment