Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fear

"Settle down with me. Cover me up. Cuddle me in. Lie down with me and hold me in your arms. And your heart against my chest. Lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet. With the feeling I forget, I'm in love now."

Getting out of an almost five years relationship gave me the fear of loving again.
I don't even know why and how but maybe because I am afraid of being the one who is left behind.

It is still a mystery to me how a person thinks or feels when they already find the one.
How can they be so sure that that person is really the one?

For example, I know this guy who has a girlfriend.
They've been dating for 2 or 3 years before they broke up.
The guy obviously moved on because he got a girlfriend right away and got married after a year.

It made me wonder... how can he be so sure that the new girl was the one for him after a year of being together?
What did he see with the new girl that he didn't see with his long-term ex-girlfriend?

Every time I think about this I can't help but think about what's gonna happen to me?
What if I find someone new, how can I be so sure that he won't end up like the last one? *sigh*
The idea scares the hell out of me.
It's as if I don't even wanna try anymore.
I'll just grow old alone but at least I'm not broken.
.. and I don't know how to end this post anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment