Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Start of something new

Hello, 2014!
New year's eve with the family will always be fun fun fun.
I can never imagine celebrating New Year's Eve without them.
As usual, tradition is a tradition. 
We eat 12 grapes, eat 11 pieces of grapes and save the 12th grape and eat it when the clock turns to 12 am. I think my grandmas said that it was for good health.
Then there's the traditional coins tossing all over the house. I think this is for wealth.
It was pure bliss.

2013 was a "rollercoaster ride" year for me.
Gained some and lost some friends.
Finished school.
Got a job.
Broke up with Edz. 
Lessons learned, thanks to Alexon.
Tough 2013 but it made me stronger.

And now, I am starting 2014 happy, single and hoping for the best.
Still young with too many goals to achieve. 
Plans to do.
A career to make.
His will be done. Indeed. :)

Happy 2014, my imaginary readers. Hope this year will be better for all of us.

Food!!!
What I got from the coins tossing
Family pic!
The great grandkids with Nanay Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment